Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Before Sleeping


Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John,
Bless the bed that I lie on.
Before I lay me down to sleep,
I give my soul to Christ to keep.
Four corners to my bed,
Four angels there spread,
Two to foot, and two to head,
And four to carry me when I'm dead.
I go by sea, I go by land,
The Lord made me with His right hand.
If any danger comes to me,
Sweet Jesus Christ deliver me.
He's the branch and I'm the flower.
Pray God send me a happy hour,
And if I die before I wake,
I pray that Christ my soul will take.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear brethren,
I passed by your worthwhile blog by luck. I believe you are doing the right thing.We, Thai catholics, should have done this for ages. Thank God that we have got it at last. Big hands for a wonderful Thai catholic lady. I'll pray for you and your works that they will be useful to others and last long. Christus Vincit !!! Boonlert Piamsook.